Social Items

Tin Audio T3

Today we review the Tin Hifi T3 earphones by Tin Audio yet another Chinese company that is looking to own the sub 100 dollar market. Linsoul sent the Tin HiFi T3 to me for the purposes of a review here at Headfonics.

Tin Hifi T3 Tin Audio T3 Review Thephonograph Net New Earphone Hifi Earphone

Hi there PAR fam.

Tin audio t3. Tin Audio T3 Review Now Youre Talkin. The Tin HiFi T3 is the 3rd generation single dynamic driver of the companys immensely popular budget IEM range. A couple years ago Tin HiFi released the T2.

They have had over 50hrs of burn-in before writing this. The Tin HiFi T4 the newest earphones in their range to use dynamic driversA direct evolution over the T3 the new Tin T4 shed the balanced armature to provide better bass response and an even more neutral tuning. For those new to Tin HiFi formerly known as Tin Audio heres a quick primer.

The Tin HIFI T3 Listen and Enjoy Music Every day. The Tin HIFI T3 is dedicated to provide you an exceptional and enjoyable musical experience all day every day. Relatively unknown at the time a few people picked it up as yet another ChiFi curiousity thanks to a handful of reviews and a timely Aliexpress spring sale.

Tin HIFI T3 is like a more polished sharpened and balanced T2 it sure have better clarity and attack-decay but to the cost of a colder sound presentation. The Tin HiFi T2 and T3 were sent to us free of charge by Linsoul in exchange of our honest opinion. They offer nice balanced tones and a crystal clear top end.

We have been committed to the OEMODM business at global HI-FI industry. Tin audio T3 is a really good iem specially considering the price since clarity is far superior to other mainstream brands in the same price bracket. Following the footsteps of famed T2 and T2 pro the next model in Tin Audio line of affordable in-ears is T3.

Tin HiFi formerly known as Tin Audio is an IEM maker with a strong experience in OEMODM. Tin Audio T3 đóng hộp. In 2017 they decided.

The 5N 8core oxygen free copper OFC Silver-Plated cable was also carefully tested and observed to ensure that the full potential sound. Best IEM for less than 60. The company is now introducing their latest creation.

After trying to push the T2 Pro on the market Tin Audio finally decided releasing a new version thing that created a big hype around the web and on some forums where many people was waiting for a new product from them. Tin Audio T3 là một trong những sản phẩm âm thanh nổi bật đến từ Trung Quốc. In 2017 we officially launched our own brand called TINHIFI.

Those who love them dig the looks of it and the great sound quality that you get for a budget IEM. I have read and heard several reviews from forums and YouTube and most of these have been positive so I decided to try for myself. Tai nghe Tin Audio T3.

In this review were testing the highly anticipated Tin Audio T3 earphones. Midrange is sweet and surprisingly not at all harsh. Overly bright and lean.

The TIN Audio T3 and TIN Audio T2 models are very similar with slight differences. So lets put those claims to the test. Firstly I would like to thank Linsoul Tech for this sample.

It drops the treble and the bass response seems more apparent and fuller given the lower treble response. The TIN Audio T3 and TIN Audio T2 models are very similar with slight differences. Our dream is to bring Hi-Fi sound and quality to a more accessible price point.

With that punchy yet clean bass they remind me of Fiio EX1 and Kinera Idun both of which I have used as my daily driver previously. Tin HiFi T3 L Tin Audio T2 Pro R Tin HiFi formerly Tin Audio is one of those chi-fi brands that garners polarising views from different camps of audiophiles. Vocal sound richer and more immersive with the T2 while imaging and clarity is better with T3.

I could not find a specific thread for the Tin HiFi T3 other than reviews so I thought that I would start one here. I think if you like the signature of the T2 youll like the T3. For music I listened to some random playlists and various artists including.

Tin Hifi T3 Earphone Review. After the disappointing T2 Pro I was really hoping the T3 would be something worth. The TinHIFI T3 is supplied with a high quality 125m 5N 8core oxygen free copper OFC Silver-Plated cable which underwent stringent factory stress tests to ensure that it handles the most demanding of usage.

Housed in brushed CNC-machines all metal shells that not only feels premium but also built with extensive quality control to make sure top-notch build quality. I have had experience with the Tin Hifi T2 about a month ago and for the price it is one hell of an earphone. It is priced at 69.

They are available directly from their website for respectively 49 and 69. Additionally they isolate a bit more ambient noise than the T2. Also the T3 get noticeably more bass if you dont block the ports on the T2.

Based in Guangdong China. Its just slightly more expensive and comes with a promise of even greater fidelity. In general they sound similar enough except for the lower treble which is now controlled by a BA and not the DD.

Tin HiFi Linsoul Audio. Posted on February 21 2019 August 30 2019 by Oscar Stewart. Tin HiFi T3 Review.

It seems yesterday that Tin HiFi then Tin Audio introduced the T3 though thats almost a year ago now. The T3s cable is noticeably thicker and it encourages an ear-hook fit while the T2s is thinner and can be worn normally hanging down from your ears. In addition to this primary setup I also tried it with the Hidizs AP80 and Monolith THX-AAA Balanced DACAmp and iPad Mini.

This sample was provided for the purpose of writing a review no incentive was given to write a favourable review. With gorgeous workmanship and breathtaking sound quality we strive to ensure that high quality music. Với lối thiết kế đậm màu sắc riêng và chất âm hấp dẫn trong tầm giá Tin Audio T3 hứa hẹn sẽ là một sản phẩm rất đáng sở hữu trong tầm giá.

This review of the Tin T3 was heavily auditioned on the Pioneer XDP-300R Digital Audio Player using a 25mm balanced cable from Yinyoo. Tin Audio T3 Hybrid IEMs. Tin Audio T3 is the successor of the highly appreciated Tin Audio T2 released by the company a few years ago.

The T3 is a dual driver hybrid IEM with one dynamic driver and one Knowles balanced armature driver. I purchased the T3 in early March from Amazon. The T3s cable is noticeably thicker and it encourages an ear-hook fit while the T2s is thinner and can be worn normally hanging down from your ears.

Pin On Earphones Headphones

Tin Hifi T3 Iem Audiophile Headphones Universal Iem Headphones Drop Audiophile Headphones Hifi Audiophile

Show comments
Hide comments

Tidak ada komentar